GET YOUR COURSE ONLINE WITH THINKIFIC
Get your online school set up and your course uploaded to Thinkific – fast! Don’t struggle with getting it set up yourself. Focus on what you need to, and leave this to the experts!
Kim Garnett is a certified Thinkific Expert and has helped hundreds of clients get their courses online using the Thinkific platform.
- Gather the required information for our team
- Have a virtual call with one of our team to review information supplied
- We get to work setting up your Thinkific site, uploading your course, basic sales page formatting, payment gateway integration
- Get your course open for enrollment in 7 days or less
- Recorded video from student’s perspective and from your Admin panel
'HOW TO NAVIGATE' VIDEOS
Your learners experience during the onboarding phase of your online course, program, or membership site is a vital component to their success.
Allow us to create a ‘How To Navigate’ video to walk your new learners through your Thinkific site and show them around!
Video includes an overview of your Thinkific site as well as walking them through how to navigate their student dashboard and the courses within your site.
MODERN MARKETING SUCCESS CLUB (Popular)
Knowledge + Action + Support = Results!
Join this community of action-taking entrepreneurs who are learning the marketing and technology they need to understand in order to scale their business in the online space.
This is NOT your average “membership”.
We’re in the Club for an hour EVERY DAY (Monday through Friday) – answering your questions, live training, dissecting your funnels and Facebook ads, walking you through the next steps on your journey, brainstorming with you. Daily support from 2 digital marketing experts is NOT something you’ll find elsewhere.
On top of the daily support live streams, you get 24/7 access to The Online Training & Resource Center full of courses and resources to help you learn everything from Facebook ads to email marketing to funnels to online booking systems to online learning platforms – and so much more.
Technology is often where entrepreneurs and course creators get tripped up.
Which are the best technology tools? How can you best use technology to help you instead of hinder you?
We’re tech geeks. We deal with technology all day long. And we love it.
Although we could probably learn other software and tools, these are the ones we’re VERY proficient at using and can assist with):
- Convertkit (email marketing service provider)
- Leadpages (landing page builder)
- WordPress (website)
- Google Drive/Backup and Sync (cloud-based storage and collaboration)
- Typeform (interactive online forms with logic jump)
- Google Apps | Docs | Sheets | Forms
- Book Like a Boss (online booking software)
- Thinkific (LMS)
- Stripe (payment gateway)
- Paypal (payment gateway)
- Asana (project management)
- Zapier (integrates web apps)
- Facebook (social media) | Groups | Pages
- Facebook ads
- Zoom (video conferencing)
- Screencast-o-matic (video editing)
- Webinarjam (webinar host)
Entrepreneurship can be an isolating experience.
Whether you want to test your ideas with a pilot program or course, build and connect better with your audience, automate your business, or drive sales, our mentorship program will provide the structure, guidance, and support to reach your goals.