Think you might like to work with us?
“Your business, your life, your way” is our motto.
We believe in empowering women to create the business, and life, that they dream of.
We believe in progressive thinking.
We value outside-of-the-box creation.
We value opinions and suggestions – a ‘team’ mentality.
All team members are expected to conduct themselves with The Four Agreements in mind (Miguel Ruiz)
- Be impeccable with your word.
- Don’t take anything personally.
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Always do your best.
Our team members are a vital component of our business.
- We strive to utilize our team members individual passions and strengths, which allows them to excel in their role.
- We strive to provide opportunities for motivated VA’s within our companies.
- We strive to provide educational and growth opportunities for our team members.
- We trust our team members in their roles, and hold them accountable for the delivery of exceptional quality workmanship.
- We encourage collaboration and communication between team members.
Work From Wherever
All of our team members work virtually. This could be from your home office, or from your cabana on the beach in Bali. You’ll need to have a strong wifi connection and your laptop.
We hire adults, and you’ll be treated as one. You manage your time and your workload based upon expectations outlined.
We love contribution and collaboration in business, and encourage our team members to make suggestions and offer opinions. We expect our team members to contribute to building a bigger, better business, and to service our clients as we do.
We empower our team members to excel in their team role(s), and provide opportunities for advancement, education, and growth. We empower, and encourage, our team members to continually learn and grow, personally and professionally.
Do you have experience setting up Learning Management Systems like Teachable or Thinkific? If so, this may be the position for you!
RIGHT HAND GAL
No longer accepting applications.